Please cite and annotate 2-3 scholarly sources you plan to incorporate into the final draft of your Paper. Please see the Week 3 Supporting Materials and Class Plan for annotation models and how to locate and assess scholarly sources.
Please respond to the following to compose your annotations:
- 1. Cite the scholarly sources in APA format
- 2. In 1-2 sentences provide a general overview of the aims/scope of the article or book chapter, e.g., what are the main claims/goals OR what hypothesis does the article test?
- 3. In 1-2 sentences describe the qualifications of the author(s), e.g., what are their institutional affiliations and/or where was the article or book published?
- 4. In 1-2 sentences explain the author(s) methodology and briefly cite a passage that supports your annotation of the article or book chapter. (You may want to choose a citation that you can also use in your Paper)
- 5. In 1-2 sentences, evaluate the relative success of the article or book chapter, e.g., how well did the author(s) meet the goals they established for themselves AND/OR explain how well (or not) the article or chapter will support your research.
To set up your Blog go to https://classblogs20.iac.gatech.edu/wp-iac-signup.php (Links to an external site.). Please see the IAC Blogs How-To Slideshow for more on how to create and configure IAC Class Blogs.
As long as you publish your post to your IAC WordPress class blog on or before the assigned time/date, you will earn full points per document. Remember these activities are designed to develop skills we will use throughout the class and in the major projects. The documents also provide an opportunity for invention and revision.
Paste the URL from the post on your IAC WordPress site into the field in the Canvas Assignment Page. Don’t hesitate to email me with any questions if you run into any technical problems.